Happiness is:

Rate this topic

BranfordJeff

Happiness is....finding the linen closet full of clean towels because the kid lived up to her promise. Oh yeah!

Simple things make me happy. Getting outfished by my daughters, seeing their smile when they show me a good grade, Seeing them not make the same mistake twice, and tonight, seeing Abbie made dinner for me when I got home. Makes a grown man melt. 

Happiness is....finding the linen closet full of clean towels because the kid lived up to her promise. Oh yeah!

Simple things make me happy. Getting outfished by my daughters, seeing their smile when they show me a good grade, Seeing them not make the same mistake twice, and tonight, seeing Abbie made dinner for me when I got home. Makes a grown man melt. 

They are up to something

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

My son's first quarter report card, all grades above 85 and a 97 in math........:th: he's only 14 and has a dream of becomming a structual engineer, that would make me happy also. I have worked like a dog for his college money. If he ends up a correction officer I'm leaping off a bridge!

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

My son's first quarter report card, all grades above 85 and a 97 in math........:th: he's only 14 and has a dream of becomming a structual engineer, that would make me happy also. I have worked like a dog for his college money. If he ends up a correction officer I'm leaping off a bridge!

or buying a huge boat with the money ;)

grades etc are the most important thing, but the simple act of seeing one of my daughters help another one, without being asked, makes me smile like a mofo....

or buying a huge boat with the money ;)

grades etc are the most important thing, but the simple act of seeing one of my daughters help another one, without being asked, makes me smile like a mofo....

A boat.... Lol maybe after college, for now I'll stick to my 13' Whaler for the bay.

That's Awesome your daughter is helping, that make me crack a smile for sure....:hi5:

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

girls are tough, arguments can go on for days on end....so seeing them be nice to each other is a small victory...

Tell me about it, I have 3 older sisters. Their all in their 50's and still fight. It never ends! I stay out of it all and pound beers with my brothers in law. They'll fight about the color of the shy for god's sake!