Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JettyGuy

TRY ANY NEW FISHING PRODUCTS THAT SURPASSED OR DID NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS?

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

This year I tried the Sebile fishing lures and had a blast...they worked very well and were deadly in the bays. I tried the VSM-150 spinning reel with mixed results. I tried the Saltist reel with mostly favorable results. And,I am casting with a CENTURY 10ft,6inch,rod and it's love at first sight!

Have you guys tried any new products this year that did or did not pass the test?

yeah i used a wonder bread bomber because i heard it was a good lure... everytime i took it off and threw a black i was into fish within a few cast...

Hey CZ, I have had some success with the wonder bread when baby weakfish are the bait. At times on a full moon night it's been a go too lure. Sometimes lures just do not work because we do not have a comfort level with the new lure. This year a buddy of mine gave me a wooden Danny plug and I am fishing with guys who love that plug....I cant get arrested on it....seriously the fish are avoiding me in droves ,when i use it. My friend sensing my frustration, made me fish the plug for three hours...finally I hooked a nice fish with it and now have a new confidence level. Don't give up on that Wonder bread...it will shock you one day when you hook a 50lber!!!!:)