Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassinJ

SFZ Surfcaster Company

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, looking for some plugging company to fish the SFZ area (my usual stomping grounds). My friends fish only occasionally while I'm a bit fanatical... lol. I fish usually at night, and do a lot of jetty climbing. Wouldn't consider myself a pro, but I catch a few here an there. Reason for this thread is I thought it would be cool to fish with someone once in awhile versus going alone all the time. As long as your not afraid to climb jetties, and don't mind fishing more than one jetty a night (have a friend who never likes to move) than let me know if you want to head out with me sometime and will meet up. Or if you fish with a buddy and don't mind me tagging along let me know.

Just thought it would be cool to find some fellow fanatics versus guys who only go out once in awhile like my current fishing buds. I don't think I'm going tonight due to the heavy rain but if the rain slows down who knows.... I should be headin out on an off throughout the rest of the week as well as the following week.

Send me a PM if your up for some fishin!

-Jason

Well, now I'm feeling like an outcast :squid:. Guess I'll be climbing the jetties alone again tonight. There has gotta be another plugger out there that does this crap as much as I do :huh:. Okay, I'm off!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassinJ View Post

Well, now I'm feeling like an outcast cwm13.gif. Guess I'll be climbing the jetties alone again tonight. There has gotta be another plugger out there that does this crap as much as I do headscratch.gif. Okay, I'm off!

If I had the time I would be out there every night.  See ya Saturday night!

Hah, I'm just paranoid the fish are going to leave me! :( I don't think I'm going to make it through the cabin fever for 2012, every year it seems to get tougher!

I was there alot in october but now i don't see any reason to hit the jettys. for me the risk is not worth the reward. I would fish with you but you have to come to where i fish. depending on how things unfold it might not happen. Why don't you go to the christmas mini fling and meet some people. I am 50/50 right now.

but there is a huge crack in the road. :D

No the crack is gone, because its all full of water...seriously, its like a moat...

As far as fishing buddies its easy to find some but it takes some time. Find guys that you hear or see fishing your area here on SOL, or find guys that seem to be fishing the same days as you and PM them. I have made lots of good friends and even a handful of VERY good friends here on SOL (thanks tim). Be proactive and you will get results...:) BTW I am done surf fishing for the year, but boy does bottom fishing sound red hot right now!