Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tac151

Lamiglass is OK in my book!!!!!!

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I busted my Lami SuperSurf when I was in Montauk (ahh, the Montauk curse). I was trying to horse in a big fish over some rocks and powwwww, snapped in three places. The only problem, it was a one piece 10 foot rod, holy crap shipping was $125 bucks (to ship a new one back to me). Forever guarantee my ass!!!! I have to say they really took care of me pretty quick, I wish they were affiliated with some tackle shops or a distributer (on long island) or something like that, they could just give you a new rod when broken this way no shipping would be involved. I do love my SuperSurf I will be glad when I get it back.

I've broken 2 St. Croix's and one Loomis rod. Two of them where just the tips, but I brought each one back to the respective tackle shop where I bought it, and they did the swap right then and there and handled the replacement themselves with St. Croix and Loomis. I know the shops don't have to do that, but the fact that they did will keep me coming back. It's great to feel well taken care of when you're a customer.

The shops were: Tight lines tackle in Sag Harbor, Pride Tackle in Red Bank, and Capital Tackle in Manhattan.

I busted my Lami SuperSurf when I was in Montauk (ahh, the Montauk curse). I was trying to horse in a big fish over some rocks and powwwww, snapped in three places. The only problem, it was a one piece 10 foot rod, holy crap shipping was $125 bucks (to ship a new one back to me). Forever guarantee my ass!!!! I have to say they really took care of me pretty quick, I wish they were affiliated with some tackle shops or a distributer (on long island) or something like that, they could just give you a new rod when broken this way no shipping would be involved. I do love my SuperSurf I will be glad when I get it back.
next time find a rod builder who is a Lami distributor, have him build your rod! That's what I did, I snapped both Lami's he built me casting, and both rods replaced free of charge, :D