Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zmkm

WTB: Penn Slammer 560

18 posts in this topic

I have a slammer 560 that I have converted to manual bail that I might be interested in letting go. I purchased it a year or so ago. Let me know if you are interested and what you are looking to spend.

I have a slammer 560 that I have converted to manual bail that I might be interested in letting go. I purchased it a year or so ago. Let me know if you are interested and what you are looking to spend.

Yes, definitely interested. pics would be of great help.

$$ depends on the conditions cosmetically/mechanically, and where it was made...

ZM, decided I'm going to hold off moving this reel for now, sorry for wasting your time, if anything, it's a free bump!

By the way, the manual conversion is very easy. Took me about 10 minutes to do and I think there is a thread that explains each step. Good luck in the search!

I have a USA made Penn 560 (with a spare spool) -

used 1 season (I favor my 360) - excellent condition - with the bail - would sell for $105 shipped check or M/O

ZM, decided I'm going to hold off moving this reel for now, sorry for wasting your time, if anything, it's a free bump!

By the way, the manual conversion is very easy. Took me about 10 minutes to do and I think there is a thread that explains each step. Good luck in the search!

Not a problem! thanks!

I have a USA made Penn 560 (with a spare spool) -

used 1 season (I favor my 360) - excellent condition - with the bail - would sell for $105 shipped check or M/O

Interested! can you post some pics? thanks!

Interested! can you post some pics? thanks!

yes - I'm at work now - can have pictures up by tomorrow morning - I'm not sure I still have the box: would that matter?

yes - I'm at work now - can have pictures up by tomorrow morning - I'm not sure I still have the box: would that matter?

thanks! with box would be better but it's not absolutely necessary...

was able to get out to the garage and grab the reel -

it's absolutely perfect - only blems I can see is the paint on the spool (slight smeared) but mechanically MINT (spooled with 50lb powerpro) - did not find the box

ALSO - I bought the spare spool used - there is a smooth blem on the spool itself but otherwise perfect (has 12lb mono on it)

here are all the pictures - MADE IN USA on the reel foot :)

20111208200715.jpg

20111208200312.jpg

Thanks Tfisher!

I respectfully offer $80 shipped for them! Prefer paypal but can do check! thank you!

can't go that low - I can do $100 shipped paypal for the pair

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0