Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeMc

Ok Tavernites, Tammy needs are help

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

Go to the 'Your Favorite Lady Photo contest' thread in the main forum and click on the thumbs up thingy at the bottom of her post on page 5. If any woman on here 'embodies the spirit of SOL' it's Tammy. Now get your asses over there and vote for her.

I looked at all the pics, was hard to choose. Tld got my vote because she's obviously a better angler than me :( only thing I ever caught on a fly rod was a herring :( great pics TLD....

I looked at all the pics, was hard to choose. Tld got my vote because she's obviously a better angler than me :( only thing I ever caught on a fly rod was a herring :( great pics TLD....

Not all you long peninsula guys are bad. ;):th: And she, without a doubt, embodies what this place is all about, way more than any of those other women.

Don't the rules say only 1 picture????? She has 10...and most of the others should be disqualified too. Just saying................so my vote goes to a woman with a single pic.....

I was amused at her humility for self-proclaiming herself "the embodiment of the SOL spirit". :shock:

Lost my vote. 

I'm sure she'll be crushed to have lost you.Please reconsider.:rolleyes:

whachoo talking about, you filthy animal?? you fished with her.

Yeah well I posted a pic of her with a fish,and she deleted it.Something about her makeup didn't look right or something...:scream:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Tj View Post

I was amused at her humility for self-proclaiming herself "the embodiment of the SOL spirit". icon24.gif

Lost my vote. 

The SOL corporate motto is "We'll help you catch more fish", and while she hasn't directly done that, she has helped my to regain a connection with my daughters, Abbie in particular, through fishing, and most days, catching a kids heart is way more important than catching fish, so I'd say her statement isn't out of line in any way. 

Just sayin'. 

I was amused at her humility for self-proclaiming herself "the embodiment of the SOL spirit". :shock:

Lost my vote. 

she has done more for people on this site than most of the men here. :rolleyes:

Yeah well I posted a pic of her with a fish,and she deleted it.Something about her makeup didn't look right or something...:scream:

I'm sure your makeup was perfect, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

she has done more for people on this site than most of the men here. rolleyes.gif

I'm sure your makeup was perfect, though.

You effed up bad by not calling in sick for the Rhody trip. Just sayin.