Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bill22

WTS / new in box abu garcia 6500 c3 ...........

11 posts in this topic

434up is a new never used abu 6500c 3 silver reel with the gold band trim, this has the gray paddle handle , new in box with allthe papers.... sold the boat so just consolidating .. on e last try as no one took a shot at this . .. shipped with a rtack #. $ 88 bucks. pay pal fine.. again guys this is a new reel . pic is what the reel style /model is no t the actual reel. its already boxed all up and wrapped just waiting to go.. if i have to kep it so be it . like i said only one more try ithought this would fly here . also throwing in a foran 6000 /6500 ct conversion bar

shocked.. guys look fo rthese and heres a new one you just cant get anymore..... last try then off to e bay .. or i may just keep it. again new box and all papers.oil brakes... NEVER USED!!!! gift for someone

Hello Bill,

I never used BST forum, so if what I am offering is not appropriate or the way I did it is wrong, please excuse me. Can I buy it for 75USD ? I live in India, but I will try find someone who is travelling from US to get it shipped to if you are okay with my offer. I can pay you by paypal.

best regards,

Sabarish

PS: This is with mag breaks ?

hey it is sweeden made . this reel has that 99 code dated onthe bottom. from what i see always on e bay this reel always sells for a decent price even used.. this price is a great deal for this and if you dont even use th sforan bar someone has something for a possible trade in the future.. this reel again was NEVER used opened up or put on a rod. absolutley 100% factory untouched...

Hello Bill,

Sorry if I sound terrible by that offer. Will you be okay to give it to me for the asking price and ship it to my brother living in Indiana ? He is coming home for Christmas. I like the fact that it is Swedish made and wanted to get my first real round reel a quality one :) .

regards,

Sabarish

that fine as long as i can ship to the u s and someone takes possesion of it. i would hate to see this get lost.. i will send usps priority with a track number. payment is pay pal? if so pm me i will send my pay pal or address for a money order, thanks ..looks to be sold pending payment

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0