Connection issues?

Rate this topic

I am having a problem staying connected to the site? When I click on a thread i am notified internet explorer has stopped working due to a problem with this site? I have to repeatedly try to re connect until it will finally let me click on a thread I am interested in? Is anyone else having this problem and if so what is the remedy? This is the only site that this is happening on? Thank you for your help, MAX

I see that you use the site on two different computers - one uses IE7 and one uses IE 9 - which computer is giving you this error?

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

It is the laptop iam not sure which number of the two you listed it is though? It is not doing it now but earlier I could not navigate the site without internet explorer disconnecting me saying it was due to a problem with the website? I have to keep trying to re load the site until it will finally let me access the particular thread iam trying to look at? Thanks I hope my description is a help?

WOW I can't believe i am finally here! Anyways having the same problem as mentioned previously since 2oclock this afternoon. It keeps kicking me off saying internet explorer has shut down due to a problem with this page or site? In the last few minutes I was just able to get here or anywhere really? Thanks for your help, MAX