Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockbox

Beachmaster and Hab's Sr.

24 posts in this topic

Beachmaster and Hab's Sr.

BM Wadds 3oz,at least 10years or older. 1-17 all new never fish Thinning out the herd any two shipped $54 cash or uspmo. Bottom two lures are the thin nose wadds

[img=

BM gibbs style needles all new never fish 3oz. 18-22 any two for $54 shipped cash or uspmo

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2532131/width/600/height/379]

BM 2oz needles new never fished the thinnest he ever made, all 8 years or older 23-32 -any two for $85 shipped cash or uspmo

[img=

Hab's Sr 2oz needles all new never fished selling as a lot all for $147 shipped cash or uspmo 33-35

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2532133/width/600/height/399]

Hi Bob, I will take #8,#9 and #17 please. I might be interested in #10 also but I am having a hard time telling what the colors are, can you help me out?

James

10 is olive with slight pink on the sides into white belly.

lock..ill take..11 & 12 on the wadds..thanks

Thank you, I will take #10 as well then. Thanks, James.

there yours Thank you. p.m. your address Bob

Hey Bob, long time! Could I buy just one Wad , #14(black/blue). Thanks, Steve

Steve only you buddy oh! . P.m. your mailing address take care Bob

Bob are any of the gibbs 3 ozers in white and pink hue? i would take one in black too if you have

they are a cream silver almost a very slight very yellow Hue to it, realy nice plugs sand ell. no black right now, let me know what yoyu want to do thanks bob

the hab's sr. i bought from john . they are beauty's when i purchased from john directly they never came hooked. up i bought in bulk the above listed Hab's srs. are in great condition. sold without hooks. they will come to you without pointers,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0