Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

What's wrong with the local FOX affiliate in Boston?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

The guide says it should be showing the Atlanta/Houston football game...but if you switch to that channel, it's the TV show COPS featuring a bunch of transvestites being arrested...Welcome to Liberal Nation (this sucks)

And yes - I understand that FOX is mostly affiliated with conservatives and all....but this local affiliate must cater to the majority crowd here in Boston:-(

It's the NFL. Anytime there's a Pats game on they can't show another opposing game. The worst is when a 1pm game goes to OT and they shut it off when the Pats game starts.

We're getting Tebowed by my local Fox out here in western MA. I'd rather see Houston/Atlanta, but at least it's not COPS.

Getting tebowed here too but it's a pretty good game. Denver just tied it up with 1:32 left.

BOth Fox channels I get had football games on at 1 and 4.

One is a philly market and the other is local and since Fox only shows NFC teams 90% of the time we only see Steelers and Ravens on the CBS stations.

There is a bunch of Transvestites on San Pablo ave in Oakland Ca that stand over 6'5" tall it is humerous to see. Do you think O'Reilly is one(No just kidding he is a mans man) ;)