Dear Michelle Obama

Rate this topic

Little

says a lot about partisanship when you trash a woman for promoting healthy food

nope

not promoting.

It's not promotion when you attempt to force it upon people.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

My comment was on your " VORACIOUS gluttony" because it was free food observation.

The above quote you cited above was on how she saw her Husbands perspective on things, I'm sure she agrees....who the hell cares, she wasn't elected to anything.

We have a lot of traditions that YOU would like to change, our involvement in the world, Social Security etc.

We had a Slavery tradition, burned a few witches too....probably change is good sometimes.

What would you prefer...a bat **** crazy First Lady like Nancy Reagan, consulting the star charts and Ouija board so she could tell her mentally failing Husband what to do ????

Seriously...hates a bad thing. She's the First Lady, a wife and Mother. As long as she conducts herself properly...and I think she has...

We should show her some respect.

Did you respect Hillary Clinton when she tried to take over the health care industry back when she was First Lady?

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

How would YOU categorize Deen's statement that Michelle had maybe eaten more food from her set than any guest she had ever had on her show?  How would you characterize that?

She was hungry?

Why are you obsessed with eating? Do you or someone you love have an eating disorder? There is help to be had for that. Seriously, any doctor can refer you to the correct assistance. Its not something to be ashamed of that you need to project you or your loved ones upon public figures over, its something to be proud of fighting and overcoming!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

She was hungry?

Why are you obsessed with eating? Do you or someone you love have an eating disorder? There is help to be had for that. Seriously, any doctor can refer you to the correct assistance. Its not something to be ashamed of that you need to project you or your loved ones upon public figures over, its something to be proud of fighting and overcoming!

Really kind of stupid for someone to focus on something like this...."someone said it, it must be true!!"

So Michele Obama eats a lot....[maybe]?

For crying out loud!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

How would YOU categorize Deen's statement that Michelle had maybe eaten more food from her set than any guest she had ever had on her show?  How would you characterize that?

She was hungry?

Are you absolutely sure this is where you want to go?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Awesome! Was talking to someone else, though. I'll pass it on! :th:

Just curious as to why she's a hypocrite? No one here, whether they care to admit it or not, knows what kind of diet she eats. I eat mostly a very good diet and sometimes indulge in sweats and such. I don't think anyone is saying that people can't have food that is not good for you, I think that she is just trying to encourage children to be more healthy. How is it that she deserves to be called a hypocrite?

:huh:

"She's no different than the rest of us. She probably ate more than any other guest I ever had on the show! She kept eating even dur­ing commercials. Know what (the Obamas') favorite foods are? Hot wings. Y'know – those kinds of foods that aren't necessarily top-of-the-list healthy foods.”

Probably? She wrote down what Michele ate?

Oh, brother!

“Michelle's spitting mad. She thinks Paula is trying to smear her and her family just as the 2012 presidential election race swings into gear.”

Deen, on the other hand, is denying any reports of a food feud between the two and has changed her tune a bit when describing Mrs. Obama's eating habits, explaining:

"There's no truth in the story that Mrs. Obama called me to stop talking about her appearance on my program. We had the best time when she came on the show and I taught her how to make fried shrimp and fries. It was easy to see by her buff arms that the first lady follows a healthy lifestyle. But it didn't stop her from enjoying the food. Everything in moderation!"

Of course you can tell by Dean's arms that she actually eats all of the garbage that she makes!

:p

nope

not promoting.

It's not promotion when you attempt to force it upon people.

lol

green urban markets are now forced upon people?????

She was there to encourage markets to carry more fresh produce and parents to patronize the stores that do so.

"... let it go - lets move forward."

lol

green urban markets are now forced upon people?????

She was there to encourage markets to carry more fresh produce and parents to patronize the stores that do so.

Kind of obvious that Paula Dean is not a real big fan of Michele Obama. If I had a house guess and then tweeted to the world that she ate like a pig, I would not be expecting to ever talk to that person again.

"So Deckhand, how was thanksgiving with your mom?"

"Great, but you would not believe how much that woman can eat!!! I swear, she must have used a shovel!"

Sounds like Paula might like either shooting off her big mouth, stirring the pot or is trying to smear someone for eating food that she cooked for her!:shock:

Kind of obvious that Paula Dean is not a real big fan of Michele Obama. If I had a house guess and then tweeted to the world that she ate like a pig, I would not be expecting to ever talk to that person again.

"So Deckhand, how was thanksgiving with your mom?"

"Great, but you would not believe how much that woman can eat!!! I swear, she must have used a shovel!"

Sounds like Paula might like either shooting off her big mouth, stirring the pot or is trying to smear someone for eating food that she cooked for her!:shock:

fat women should not talk about fit women's eating habits

and why would anyone use the fat woman's opinion as gospel about the fit woman's eating habits? That like citing the management that bankrupted GM opinion on the Volt as credible.

"... let it go - lets move forward."

Quote:

Originally Posted by NS Mike D View Post

fat women should not talk about fit women's eating habits

and why would anyone use the fat woman's opinion as gospel about the fit woman's eating habits? That like citing the management that bankrupted GM opinion on the Volt as credible.

Thats my point!

michelle_butt_01.jpg

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand