Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Dear Michelle Obama

Rate this topic

148 posts in this topic

There is no such thing as a food desert.  Please stop saying it, people might get the impression that you are an idiot.

Thank you.

There is no such thing as a food desert.  Please stop saying it, people might get the impression that you are an idiot.

Thank you.

"for the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American" this is where I thought she was an idiot, not the food desert thingy.....

Thank you.

after Michelle gets done with the buffet, there is one.

Little: There is no such thing as a food desert. Please stop saying it, people might get the impression that you are an idiot.

Thank you.

Eddy:after Michelle gets done with the buffet, there is one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: I bet Michelle Obama visits desertification upon the dessert buffet too. :laugh:

:D.:D.:D

How about a thread actually related to politics in the PG?

That's all I ask.

what's not political about it?

The First Lady wants the government to tell businesses where they can have their business and what they have to offer at their business.

Quote:

: 'I did a show with Michelle and I just loved being with her.

'She probably ate more than any other guest I've ever had on the show.

'She kept eating even during commercials.'

Celebrity chef Paula Deen, October 2011

A short list of guests Deen has had on her show that she states Michelle ate more than:

William "refrigerator" Perry (6 ft 8 350 pounds)

Paul Prudhoome (7000 pounds, 4 feet tall)

Mario Batali (900 pounds, eats so fast he breaks a sweat)

I would say the reason for Michelle's VORACIOUS gluttony is due to the fact that the food was free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

what's not political about it?

The First Lady wants the government to tell businesses where they can have their business and what they have to offer at their business.

There are political parallels between the global warming debacle and the US food programs.

First they needed money because people were starving, until people they fed got fat.  Now they need money cause people are fat.  So where have they decided to go?  People who eat too much are starving because there isn't enough food in the food desert..  In other words they are looking for money on all the bases.

GW:  Its getting colder, pay up.  Oh wait its getting warmer, pay up.  Its getting warmer cause its colder-its getting colder cause its warmer.  OK, its getting more stormy-except when its not.  Pay up.

How about a thread actually related to politics in the PG?

That's all I ask.

Don't worry we all have respect for the First Lady of The United States of America.......

I would say the reason for Michelle's VORACIOUS gluttony is due to the fact that the food was free.

I mean seriously...:squid:

I don't care much for her husbands politics, but overall I think she's conducted herself reasonably well as first lady.