Depression

Rate this topic

Turd Ferguson

copious amounts of sexual activity

work-out

reach for that pine :hippie:

talk to friends (not family - important distinction IMO)

and fish fish fish, I like to rub bass all over my body... soothes the soul and moisturizes the epidermis

get withthe program...if you are gonna act like a dick, don't get all butthurt when someone points it out

He does rub bass all over his self. I seen it. :b:

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

copious amounts of sexual activity

work-out

reach for that pine :hippie:

talk to friends (not family - important distinction IMO)

and fish fish fish, I like to rub bass all over my body... soothes the soul and moisturizes the epidermis

Haha I suppose laughing helps too, thanks for that laugh, 'twas definitely needed.

Thank you to all the guys who have sent me PM's, it truly means a lot. Sorry if I have not yet responded, I've been very busy with school work this past week.

Haha I suppose laughing helps too, thanks for that laugh, 'twas definitely needed.

Thank you to all the guys who have sent me PM's, it truly means a lot. Sorry if I have not yet responded, I've been very busy with school work this past week.

That's depressing.;)

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

Used to have a big truck with a stiff suspension and high ground clearance, so going through some of them was no big challenge.

Now... I have a commuter car and usually drive around.

In all seriousness, nothing to fool around with.

Read Terry Bradshaw's story.

Here was a guy who was on top of the world professionally, financially and in most other ways and yet was paralyzed by depression.

He credits analysis and proper medication with saving his life.

powerless

Turd....if you feel you need help, please, please seek it. This crew may be a wee bit retarded (not me, of course), but this is something you don't fool with. Like others....I was tempted to send you a PM, but I want to publicly state that you need to do what you need to do to rid yourself of whatever you're feeling. Please take this advise.

If you want to chat in private, PM me. Seriously.

And don't worry, most of the time, I don't get the bowl cut. I only do this for the holidays.

Kikkoman Pro Staff

talk to a professional. the school health office have someone on staff?

this time of year it's important to distinguish if you are depressed, or have seasonal affective disorder... which can be treated much easier than depression.

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.