Followers 0
Turd Ferguson

Depression

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

copious amounts of sexual activity

work-out

reach for that pine :hippie:

talk to friends (not family - important distinction IMO)

and fish fish fish, I like to rub bass all over my body... soothes the soul and moisturizes the epidermis

copious amounts of sexual activity

work-out

reach for that pine :hippie:

talk to friends (not family - important distinction IMO)

and fish fish fish, I like to rub bass all over my body... soothes the soul and moisturizes the epidermis

Haha I suppose laughing helps too, thanks for that laugh, 'twas definitely needed.

Thank you to all the guys who have sent me PM's, it truly means a lot. Sorry if I have not yet responded, I've been very busy with school work this past week.

Haha I suppose laughing helps too, thanks for that laugh, 'twas definitely needed.

Thank you to all the guys who have sent me PM's, it truly means a lot. Sorry if I have not yet responded, I've been very busy with school work this past week.

That's depressing.;)

Used to have a big truck with a stiff suspension and high ground clearance, so going through some of them was no big challenge.

Now... I have a commuter car and usually drive around.

In all seriousness, nothing to fool around with.

Read Terry Bradshaw's story.

Here was a guy who was on top of the world professionally, financially and in most other ways and yet was paralyzed by depression.

He credits analysis and proper medication with saving his life.

Turd....if you feel you need help, please, please seek it. This crew may be a wee bit retarded (not me, of course), but this is something you don't fool with. Like others....I was tempted to send you a PM, but I want to publicly state that you need to do what you need to do to rid yourself of whatever you're feeling. Please take this advise.

If you want to chat in private, PM me. Seriously.

And don't worry, most of the time, I don't get the bowl cut. I only do this for the holidays.

talk to a professional. the school health office have someone on staff?

this time of year it's important to distinguish if you are depressed, or have seasonal affective disorder... which can be treated much easier than depression.

COMMISERATE

A lot of us go through it. Holidays are tough and so are dark days and cold nights.. Workout, find something that makes you happy and also try to figure out the root of your depression.

:wave: