Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bill22

WTS / NEW in BOX .. abu 6500 c3 ( the older silver with gold band label) hate to do this

7 posts in this topic

[ATTACHMENT=3474]$(KGrHqNHJC8E7BcvhJiRBO06WQF8Og~~60_12.jpg (49k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]up for sale is a new in box 65ooc3 instant ant reverse, . this is a older sweeden made one has the gold label gray paddle knob handle.and gray thumb rest.,silver reel has the round star drag knobs , and a smooth spool with those small grooves in it . this reel is perfect , NEVER ,,,,, used , or touched. its been sitting around, it comes in box, with papers , oil,wrench,xtra brakes,, its a one shot deal no trades. asking price is all i am gonna take. i know what its worth and you cant get these anymore,, .. $ 95 bucks shipped.. if pay pal gotta do 100 or guys know how to take care of the fees they can do that .. i cant get pics but tittle says it all.... its actually all wrapped in the box ready to ship.. great gift ,, again this is NEW. you wont have to worry about a guy on e bay with some of the lies there.. i have had more than one experience with that. thats the nice thing on this site i never had a issues wether i sold or bought. i probably will regret this but i got a few other abus...

figured this would be a quick one.. i am gonna give it a one shot deal at$ 90 shipped.. tomorrow it s off..i will also toss in that ct foran bar . thats worth @$15 on his site. its a great deal.. NEW!!! and perfect.

actually pulling now.. 135 people looked.that says lack of interest. for no bites.. e bay has 2 for @ almost 80 already and not new in box shipped so i know this was a deal.. ........................... please close thread...........................

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0