Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

[ATTACHMENT=3473]bushfall.jpg (47k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

How soon we forget :-)

A Segway and a chicks bike are 2 different things.... And he didn't fall.

I'm not defending Barry, I just like to tease these gay threads about him and how Bush is defended as the Messiah. Just fun stuff.

But he did fall off it, I guess even a picture of him falling off it can't bring some to admit it.

OK, did he fall off this one ?

Bush falls off bike in Scotland

By Judy Keen, USA TODAY

GLASGOW, Scotland — President Bush might be in the market for a new workout — or some pointers on safe biking from his buddy Lance Armstrong.

Bush gave up running because his aging knees couldn't take the pounding. Instead, he has become a fanatic mountain biker. On Wednesday, his 59th birthday, he skidded to the ground on his bike after colliding with a security officer at the golf resort Gleneagles.

Wearing a helmet and moving at a pretty good clip an hour into his ride, spokesman Scott McClellan said, Bush and the security officer ended up entangled. No one was talking about who was to blame. As usual, Secret Service officers were nearby.

The local officer, who wasn't identified, was taken to a hospital with an ankle injury and was later released. He had no broken bones, McClellan said. Bush called the officer later.

As for Bush, he slid on the asphalt, banging up his bike and coming away with "mild to moderate" scrapes, McClellan said. White House physician Richard Tubb bandaged him up.

The mishap didn't prevent Bush from attending a dinner with Britain's Queen Elizabeth.

Bush told a reporter last year that biking has a "mind-clearing" effect. When he's in Washington, he tries to get in an hour-plus ride or two every weekend.

This wasn't his first tumble. During a ride at his ranch with an Associated Press reporter last July, he flew over the handlebars and landed on his back. Despite a scraped knee, he got back on his bike and kept pedaling. A few weeks earlier, he had taken a spill that left his face bruised and scraped. "You know the president," spokesman Trent Duffy said then. "He likes to go all-out."

;)

I'm not defending Barry, I just like to tease these gay threads about him and how Bush is defended as the Messiah. Just fun stuff.

But he did fall off it, I guess even a picture of him falling off it can't bring some to admit it.

Tease is a gay term. Just saying, TJ. ;)