Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Celloman2639

D-Blue Fishing Surf rods

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I originally posted this thread on the rod builders forum but it was recommended I put this on the main forum

Unfortunately I had a horrible accident today where I had my new Lamiglas split in two and my new Penn Battle 6000 wrecked!

Just by doing some google searches I came across D-Blue Fishing. The rods seem to be a custom type rod made to rival the larger factory rods. I was hoping for some feedback if anyone had experience with these rods. They are very well priced!

I originally posted this thread on the rod builders forum but it was recommended I put this on the main forum

Unfortunately I had a horrible accident today where I had my new Lamiglas split in two and my new Penn Battle 6000 wrecked!

Just by doing some google searches I came across D-Blue Fishing. The rods seem to be a custom type rod made to rival the larger factory rods. I was hoping for some feedback if anyone had experience with these rods. They are very well priced!

Celloman, i think you will also get some good info by doing a search , just put in Dblue rods in the search box. I hope you get the info your looking for.

Celloman, i think you will also get some good info by doing a search , just put in Dblue rods in the search box. I hope you get the info your looking for.

What he said. Or search my handle and DBlue as I'm an owner and fan of the Rival series. Have one in the mail for my son's Christmas.