Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seafox1

fall run more like fall none

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

must have blinked or they went by in the night the fall topwater in buzzards bay area for bass/blues was none existant, I know there was a week or two of albies, they are the equivilant of rocky balbao chasing that chicken around in training.... I know good exercise but not alot of catching . they must have went around the cape and landed in south rhody any body feeling the fall drought:

a better question would be anyone NOT feeling the fall drought?

my last fish was 10/31 and this is the 1st week i haven't fished.

but maybe, with all the warm weather lately, the fall run hasn't started yet ...

no thanks on fishing in november or december. too many trips in september and one the 1st week of october i didnt catch a 1.. i think the last fish i caught was actually maybe early september but it just seems to me they weren't there like they had been majority of the summer into the fall. it just died out wicked bad and that's when i told myself i was gonna stop for the year. i cant believe i actaully did too.. we had a new daughter in early august and i knew xmas would just fly up on me so i had to do it. hopefully the spring run will have a better turn of events in 2012.. i've already started my stockpile of goodies! :D