Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuckoosNest

Boxes of Greeting Cards Fishing and Hunting

5 posts in this topic

I have seven (7) boxes of greeting cards for sale.

Each box contains 24 cards with the saying" HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR"

Each box contains 6 cards depicting on the face 2 fishing buddies in a canoe on a river with a small cabin in the background,one fisherman is landing a fish

Each box contains 6 cards of 2 hunting buddies in a canoe on the backwoods brook taking aim at ducks in flight

Each box contains 6 cards of 2 hunting buddies and a pointer dog in the backwoods and one hunter taking aim at a Pheasant in flight.

Each box contains 6 cards of a farm house on a piece of land with a 8 pt buck and a doe standing alert.

These boxes where purchased from a dealer and each card has on the back cover and inscription:

L.L. Bean Catolog Cover Spring 1978 as it applies to the scene discribed above.

Fall 1976 Catolog

Fall 1978 Catolog

Fall 1977 Catolog

The cards are antique looking and each has a envelope in the box all in MINT CONDITION.

Perfect for a Collector, or a Fishing Club or Hunting Club or a Sporting Goods Store to send to valued customers.

I would like to sell the entire collection as one lot only.Sorry no pictures,I'm not so good at this computer stuff.

Price : $ 135 check (if your willing to wait till it clears before shipg)

United States Postal Money Order.

$10. Shipped U.S.P.O flat rate box

cash (pick up).save the shipg cost.

Willing to meet along Route 9 from OldBridge to Lakewood.for pick up. Thanks.

25 views Thankyou. Bump to top.

PRICE REDUCED to $ 100.00 for 7 boxes of cards and envelopes, as discribed, plus $10 shipg.or free pick up,what ever works for you.

Must sell, NEED TO RAISE CASH .

Thanks.

sounds like some really nice cards, If you do not get an offer - maybe you can pick a army/marine unit serving oversea's and send them over. my wife just did it on f-b---- and had an overwhelming responce. If I had seen these a couple weeks ago i would have taken them. we are sending over 3000 holiday cards to the troops. just offering a thought good luck.

Audio 1fx, Thanks. They really are nice cards and that is a nice idea about sending them to OUR TROOPS.

But I could use the cash now. I always make donations to VFW in appreciation of their service to our country and the freedom we enjoy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0