Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHIEF500

Family member can use a few good wishes.

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

My sister was on the way to work this morning. She drove her normal route. Crossing a small bridge over the ConRail Northeast corridor tracks a guy either fell asleep at the wheel or had another problem and crossed the center line hitting my sister head on. She was transported to a local hospital, I got to the ER a bit after she did and she had been taken to the X-Ray dept..

I was there when she got back. She's OK with minor injuries. Sprained ligament on her left small finger, stitches on her right had, an open fracture of her left knee cap. She'll be having surgery tomorrow afternoon due to the open fracture to have that taken care of.

The guy that hit seems to have some problems other than the accident. When the medics took him from his vehicle he was wearing a jacket, a shirt, his underwear and flip flops. Can't wait to hear them address this.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Sorry to hear - and hope the best for your sister. sounds like it could have been much worse. As for the guy that hit her - hard to call that one. I find myself going to the bank or grocery store in my PJ's so I can't pass judgement - but if it is what it sounds like it is - I hope the right people get him off the street and get him help - or at the very least get him off the street so this doesn't happen again.

Ryan