Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BranfordJeff

NOT a humorless git!

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

30n views, and only one other person loves it that one of our lowest-paid American "employees" has some fun for a minute on our dime when they devote 15 mothns away from home, family and America? 

I'm saddened by our weak response.. 

I hope Some islamic fundementalist scumbag was watching that U.S. Marine laugh in their face. That Marine was on a demolition mission destroying unexploded ordinance and showed no fear whatsoever. Imagine that Marine in a firefight. The United States military is the most proud and dedicated fighting force on the planet. Bless them all....

I hope Some islamic fundementalist scumbag was watching that U.S. Marine laugh in their face. That Marine was on a demolition mission destroying unexploded ordinance and showed no fear whatsoever. Imagine that Marine in a firefight. The United States military is the most proud and dedicated fighting force on the planet. Bless them all....

Chesty would be proud. :clap:

Gallows humor is a time honored survival tool. I'll go all stick up my ass after I've walked a mile in the ED Marines shoes. Until then, let them have their fun. :th: