Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Conjoined Twins...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Mentally separate beings, I would say no. The closest of twins, to be considered twins, must have separate brains. IMO, that's where the soul lives, the 'heart' of the soul is int he brain. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLDig View Post

i'm gonna go with jeff.

unless they are conjoined by the head/brain. then i couldn't say for sure.

A double body, single brain would that really be a conjoined twin, or an absorbed twin. 

Ever read about absorbed twin? They say Elvis was supposed to hav been a twin, the other was absorbed. 

Some weird stuff goes on inside a uterus. 

i wouldn't even want to imagine that i could imagine the answer to that riddle jeff.

however, having had a uterus for a good portion of my life... yes.. some weird **** sometimes happens up in there.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLDig View Post

i wouldn't even want to imagine that i could imagine the answer to that riddle jeff.

however, having had a uterus for a good portion of my life... yes.. some weird **** sometimes happens up in there.wink.gif

I know, Tam, wasn't wanting to go there, trying to stay in the philosophical/scientific realm of conjoined/absorbed/partially absorbed twins and multiples realm. That stuff fascinated ans scared the hell out of me for a while, just one of those weird topics I'll research like mad. I tend to do that. Tangents and stuff. I like tangents, I like challenges, I like learning new and interesting stuff, probably why I like to chase stripers, it pisses me off so I have to think & work harder to be really good at it, and I'm nowhere near done. Not even close! I don't likenot being good at stuff I care about. 

i hear ya jeff... the stuff fascinates and horrifies and puts me in awe..... all at the same time. can't even imagine. one thing to try to be comfortable in your own body for some people.. can't imagine trying to be comfortable in someone else's body, too.

it's all very amazing and wild stuff.