Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

RANK YOUR POOP

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic


Seriously? cwm27.gif Glad I missed most of this week on SOL! 



 



OK, sometimes after a lot of real cheddar, I'll get to a 3, but more often 4's, and after a bout of beers, 6's. Dense 6's that settle out, leaving the water mostly clear. Floaters are very rare. 



 



Geez, did I really just do that? Does anyone really want to read this crap talk? 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i'm pretty much a 7. several times a day.

always.

 

:(

i'm pretty much a 7. several times a day.

always.

 

:(

 

We share an intestinal tract, as well as a brain. :th:

 

A little Metamucil in your OJ in the morning could reduce your Charmin consumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


This is f------ funny.....  You are a wild-man



 



 



Quote:

Originally Posted by fishstriper View Post

ME 85% of the time 2,3,4 the other 15% of the time depends on how much I drank the night before.

521



 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trust me. i've tried everything.

 

IBS.. possibly Krohn's.

gotta rule out everything else first, since there is no definitive test for Krohn's.. just an absence of other diagnoses.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get orange flavored colon cleanse. From GNC. First thing in morning.

 

 

Then black coffee and a bran muffin.

 

The first few times the stink is unreal, like poison. But they will be perfect. If you have a regular schedule at work/ life you can make a hobby out of it. Shoot for perfection. You could evrn dovument your progress on your cell phone camera. Eventually thry will all be perfect 3s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.