Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DerrickT

McNabb released.

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I hope Dono gets a chance to play somewhere.

For all the talk about McNabb being a failure in Minny,he really did not do badly:

1st game (loss to SD)=17-7 Vikings lead at halftime

2nd game (loss to TB)=17-0 Vikings lead at halftime

3rd game (loss to Det)=20-0 Vikings lead at halftime

A combined 54-7 lead at halftime for the Vikes=3 losses.

vs Arizona=34-10 win for the Vikes

vs Chi=Bears scored 39 points and Dono was benched.

Vikings defense seemed able to give up however many points needed to lose regardless of how big of a lead Dono gave them.

Coaching change in Minnie does not seem to be working out.

Vikings O line sucks,their WRs suck and Peterson has been a non factor this year.The Vikings defense is awful.

Same crap DMac had to deal with in Washington.

McNabb may not be the same guy that carried the Philly Eagles for a decade, but he can still play.

Peterson has been a non factor this year.The Vikings defense is awful.

Same crap DMac had to deal with in Washington.

McNabb may not be the same guy that carried the Philly Eagles for a decade, but he can still play.

Peterson not a factor? I think he has about 11 Tds, 900 Yards rushing and 4.7 a clip. I wouldn't call him a non factor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by striperking70 View Post

Peterson not a factor? I think he has about 11 Tds, 900 Yards rushing and 4.7 a clip. I wouldn't call him a non factor.

I could have said that better,SK...something like= 

Peterson has not been enough of a factor to overcome the Vikings problems..

or

Peterson has not been able to make a difference in the 8 Vikings losses..

AP is an awesome running back for sure.

Hope he can play this week.

Time to hang up the jersey.

Maybe after this season but right now there are too many teams in playoff contention that need a QB. Like was said above the Bears or Texans should be definitely be giving McNabb a look. Especially the Texans

Maybe after this season but right now there are too many teams in playoff contention that need a QB. Like was said above the Bears or Texans should be definitely be giving McNabb a look. Especially the Texans

I agreed with you, the texans need him right now believe it or not.

There are a lot of teams that have an opportunity to get McNabb before either Chicago or Houston.

It seems possible that one of these "non playoff" teams will take Donovan as a "favor" for the teams that are competing with the Bears and Texans for a PO spot.

It will be interesting to see how it goes down.

There are a lot of teams that have an opportunity to get McNabb before either Chicago or Houston.

It seems possible that one of these "non playoff" teams will take Donovan as a "favor" for the teams that are competing with the Bears and Texans for a PO spot.

It will be interesting to see how it goes down.

i cant imagine someone would want to pay mcnabb to sit on the bench as a favor to another team.

How long till he is back in an Eagles uniform?

I've heard some mention about that on the radio this morning - however, that would be a bad fit for two reasons: 1) McNabb now sucks and 2) after last night, the Iggles are pretty much dead, even in that suck division - so bringing someone in to 'save the season' would be pointless.

However, despite McNabb's suckage at this point, I do agree with other posters that one of the other playoff contenders (who've lost their QBs) will probably look at him as an option. I guess it's wait and see for the moment