Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
junior44

EZ Sparkle Body

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Anybody know where I can find this stuff? All the searches came up with stores that no longer have it or they do not have the colors im looking for (white, and Chart). The stores that did have it were located overseas. Any shops in Long Island or online that you guys know carry this stuff?

A tip on the tubing. Inside the tubing there are 2 pieces of string. If you grab the strings & pull on them they will come out of the tubing. This makes the tubing more flexable to use.

You can find it on line or I know Camp-Site in Huntington carrys it.

Not allowed to post trade website addresses on there so just google Chris Windram, EZ Body Sparkle......As far as I am aware he has the full range of colours.

Not allowed to post trade website addresses on there so just google Chris Windram, EZ Body Sparkle......As far as I am aware he has the full range of colours.

He's the one who introduced me to the stuff back in the late 90's when he spent a summer on MV. His chart sand eel won the 1 fly contest in the catch and release tournament that year if I remember correctly and it was a GOOD year for fishing.

Well, just made that site a favorite.

you can purchase same type of product at Michaels Craft stores...i believe its called scribbles or something like that.Its used for writing on fabric..same tubes etc..Instead of $3 or more , its around $1...Plus theres the 40% off coupons every week...Coupons are great for the $30 envirotex epoxy too..Come on guys...Do your shopping...Theres a whole treasure chest out there.Jim :):););)