Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishfood

Eagles/Seahawks

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

So I've licked my wounds from Sunday's whupping. Got the whole day off.... gonna take the kayak out for some specks for a few hours, then smoke some ribs, hang Christmas lights and drink beer in the afternoon getting ready for the game. Even when your team craps the bed on the whole season, I still love game day.

I stand by my earlier prediction that the Eagles will play well, and I'll get angry watching them dance and fool around like they're not 4-7.

24-13 Iggles.

short week, lousy perfromance last week, long trip to Seattle, crappy defense, forgot to run the ball again etc.....everything points to a loss. So of course they will win lol.......I wont be able to see the game most likely though :(

DREAM TEAM! ha ha ha ha this has got to be one of my most favorite times in the NFL, Dream Team...HA!

HOw'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, they're going down in the first round of the playoffs. Nothing will stop Green Bay from taking the NFC. As for the Eagles, well, I'm at least relieved that they delivered their annual disappointment early instead of waiting until the playoffs.

Man, even I, who have gleefully dogpiled on the Eagles this year, am feeling almost guilty for rooting for them to lose.

This team has turned into a disaster, the biggest fiasco since Hitler invaded Russia. What a disgrace. Andy may get fired before the season ends -- if this team continues to spiral out of control, Lurie may have no choice but to fire him before the last game.