Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew C.

Penn parts & svc

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

E-mailed them monday about availability for an extra spool for my TRQ200, heard back yesterday morning. I called them around 1pm yesterday to order the spool and I received it today. :clap:

I've had only good experience with Penn customer service, besides the time I spent an hour and a half on hold. Other than that, they treated me even better than St Croix which is supposed to have superb service.

Penn reel service is run by Bob Hulme from the legendary Pure Fishing customer service team.

This gentleman is in another league altogether and goes out of his way to make sure his team is operating in top form to keep customers happy. Penn made one of its smartest moves by getting Bob to head their customer service team.

He is one hell of a nice guy... and his energy flows throughout his whole team.

Good old American teamwork and courtesy ..:th:

Penn reel service is run by Bob Hulme from the legendary Pure Fishing customer service team.

This gentleman is in another league altogether and goes out of his way to make sure his team is operating in top form to keep customers happy. Penn made one of its smartest moves by getting Bob to head their customer service team.

He is one hell of a nice guy... and his energy flows throughout his whole team.

Good old American teamwork and courtesy ..:th:

Awesome! I was wondering what happened to Bob Hulme! :clap::th: He was a monumental asset when he was handling Abu/Mitchell stuff - what a great choice to put him in charge of Penn's customer service team.

AJ, PM me his email address if you have it handy, I'd like to catch up with Bob and talk to him about his new gig :)

TimS