Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatsearobin

WTB RM Smith Surf Strider

20 posts in this topic

Hey Dominioncaster I'll take yours please thanks, send me info. Man it was open season with the hair on the lure but I'm gonna be quite on that one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beautiful lures Marc H but I have to decline, thanks for the generous offer but I have a yellow/white and the other two didn't catch me.

Tobias I'll wait for your pics tonight. Thanks

A hair on the lure :laugh: only on SOL :laugh:

Hey Tobais, as much as I try my kids still want 1 more minute please :) Gotta love them :) With all due respect I'll take that blue one please for $27 shipped paypal and I pay paypal fees if thats cool with you. Unless you give me a deal on both, anyway let me know. Thanks

How about $55 shipped via Paypal for both. If that works, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my Paypal info.

Yeah, enjoy my time with my kids. Wish I was independently wealthy so I could be home with the kids. They're just growing so fast.

Hey Tobais, as much as I try my kids still want 1 more minute please :) Gotta love them :) With all due respect I'll take that blue one please for $27 shipped paypal and I pay paypal fees if thats cool with you. Unless you give me a deal on both, anyway let me know. Thanks

How about $55 shipped via Paypal for both. If that works, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my Paypal info.

Yeah, enjoy my time with my kids. Wish I was independently wealthy so I could be home with the kids. They're just growing so fast.

Deal and yes I do miss when they were smaller and I played with their dolls,,,, oh man lets not get all mushy her because we are caveman that catch fish with are bare hands and can slay a dragon. Anyway info sent.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0