Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

It has taken 2 1/2 years, but...

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

He still won't let you use his throne room to drop a deuce.

I'm working on it. I am inventing the 1st "Revolving Guest Can" for frequent poopers. When I have company, I hit the buttton and my toilet spins around in a circle and my secondary toilet slides into place. It's made of anti-bacterial plastic. Once my guest leaves, I can spin my baby back into place. Pristine and unpooped on.

I should have known that. Then again, same same.

I've got Massholian in me too. Come to think of it, I've lived in the two biggest ********s in northeast: 1) Drakar Noirland and 2) Barney Frankland

Kind of like a bad joke. Hence the subtle anger. But for the most part, I'm just a caring soul making my way through life.

that mokes is all right cept he cost me alot of money as i had to add another bathroom just for "guests"when i built my new house.after much thought it seemed like the thing to do & the thought of the other options kinda creeped me out.i never got to formally thank him for that,so if i may,without derailing this thread,let me take a moment now to do just that;THANKS MOKES.ill never be right again.

the two most entertaining rule breakers in the PG were Jonesy and Mokes

one of my favorite threads was when some crazy right winger showed up and started calling Mokes a liberal pansy college boy.