Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam-_888

Christmas Sucks

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who hates this awful time of year.All the spoiled kidlets getting undeserved gifts and women pining over how much their men will spend.Traffic all over the roads.The music will drive a sane man to suicide within hours.I can't drink enough and this month can't go by fast enough.I'd love to see santa choke on a cookie and officially die forever . :mad:

I actually love this time of year. We've never had a lot of money, but have also come up with some great things for the kids (dollhouses, swords, shields, etc., that are still in use years later). The wood stove is going at night, the house is snug, and the decorations we use are fairly simple but meaningful for us. I get a break from teaching at night, take off from the other night gig, and greatly enjoy having off from teaching HS between Christmas and New Year's all together. I see my kids for days at a time, cook up a storm, and count my blessings.

Christmas rocks. :)

I hate it. I know a bunch of people that don't have the cash and will go deeper in the hole because they feel they have to buy gifts.Most have a hard enough time keeping the lights on and putting food on the table

My $@##$ wife is the Xmas #&@^#$ Queen. Takes a whole day just to get all her ^$#$&*% Xmas crap down from the attic.

I'll be spending my weekend building a $&@^$# two table &%^#$# Dept ^%#%$$ 56 village that drives me %#$&% crazy every year, and assembling the $#$^$ tree with 8000 *&$^#%%@ branches that have to be sorted and spread open. Then the ^#$%#&$ lights have to go on. Then I have to do the &$#@* outside of the house.

Eff Xmas