Fishermen who were at my wedding in 1996

Rate this topic

TimS

Is that Walt between you and Carole?

Yup :th: Walter Gant, one of the nicest guys on the planet...it's been way too long since I've seen a lotta these knuckleheads :wave:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Yup :th: Walter Gant, one of the nicest guys on the planet...it's been way too long since I've seen a lotta these knuckleheads :wave:

TimS

I'll second that. See him every year at Montauk. Missed the barbie this year. Great guy, always enjoy our chats.

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe

JT and Cookie don't look anything alike...except they're both some of the nicest people anyone will ever meet :th:

That and the fact that they both are about a head taller than most people they fish with :wave:

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

not in order.......Freddie "from the Jetty" Gartner, Walt Gant, Jerry Taylor, Dawn Taylor, Teddy Stanek, Jim O'Donnell, Tim Surgent, Carole Surgent, Johnny Byrnes, Russ Wilson...

Johnny was a funny guy..I remember he used to say..."i hope the ocean dries up and they plant corn out there" he loved fishing the inlets and rivers with his fly rod... legend also has it he jumped off the main street bridge in his waders to prove you will not go ass over tea kettle or drown if you fall in with waders on.....

not in order.......Freddie "from the Jetty" Gartner, Walt Gant, Jerry Taylor, Dawn Taylor, Teddy Stanek, Jim O'Donnell, Tim Surgent, Carole Surgent, Johnny Byrnes, Russ Wilson...

Pretty close, nicely done :th:

Left to right: Russ Wilson (RIP), Johnny Byrnes(RIP), Jerry and Dawn, Tim and Carole, Walter Gant, Teddy Stanek, Jim O'Donnel, Donny Gartner and his dad Freddy (RIP).

I was blessed to spend so many years with these knuckleheads, made millions of memories, laughed our asses off and caught tons of striped bass :)

TimS

While most of us have out kicked our coverage in the bride department.

Tim, no disrespect; but your coverage was so far out kicked you barely made the Punt, Pass & Kick finals and Carole is NFL all the way.

No argument from me on that one - I've always said, if out kicking your coverage was the game, I win :th:;)

TimS

That and the fact that they both are about a head taller than most people they fish with :wave:

TimS

Try two heads and a bit more.

One of these days I'm going to drown trying to keep up with Cookie

I'm printing this one up and bringing it to the meeting next Thursday.

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

I'm printing this one up and bringing it to the meeting next Thursday.

:th: I will continue to figure out how to invite about 20 or 30 of them knuckleheads here for a 'Glory Days' party...of course, we will have to invite Otter...glory days are all he's got ;)

TimS