Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billybob

Hey Otter, do you gotta.........

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Man, I shoulda got one of them fleece jumpsuit things ya see advertised at 3 a.m.

You could wear that just hangin out, or even at a football game,keeps ya toasty.

So, what's cool for 27 years?

i think i am covered. but one doesnt really know, you know how that works. i went out into the dark of black friday, scored a deal on stainless fridge and dishwasher. good ones. maytag, 5 year warranty, installation, and a bonus slap and tickle from me day of. the wife i am hoping not the installers. we'll see what happens. i should probably get a gloopy card huh and maybe something else i dont know what. i might work from home and chase her around the house with inside out draws yelling ' YOU cookin?? YOU COOKIN!!''. got a sitter for saturday night so i am thinking endzone but you just never know

Man, I shoulda got one of them fleece jumpsuit things ya see advertised at 3 a.m.

You could wear that just hangin out, or even at a football game,keeps ya toasty.

When at last I get a Snuggie my life will be complete:

totally out of ideas for liek 5 years now. i saw pajama jeans at like 3am, look at them butts i thought, but she iced that. they are making alot of new innovative chia products. does she need a watch or a jewelry box or anything :huh: why does it always have to be a bomb defusing ceremony they want you to think about it and plan**** out while your busy tugging the yoke every day

totally out of ideas for liek 5 years now. i saw pajama jeans at like 3am, look at them butts i thought, but she iced that. they are making alot of new innovative chia products. does she need a watch or a jewelry box or anything :huh: why does it always have to be a bomb defusing ceremony they want you to think about it and plan**** out while your busy tugging the yoke every day

How about some impeccably styled haute coture for her feet?

id be careful trying to sell that. i was gonna get you something nice but figured i better save up to by my new truck :b: and you thought the ghost made things chilly.