Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

WTB 2oz BM Darters

8 posts in this topic

Matt, I've got some 2oz'rs that I was going to put up tonight or tomorrow AM. I cannot remember which one's have been fished or not, but it's some of the colors you're looking for. Raising money for a new Yak so I won't be looking for any trades.

New will be $40- plus shipping, POMO, cleared check, no PP (unless you want to pay the fee's) if multiple's are bought combined shipping of course. :)

-Kevin

Matt, I've got some 2oz'rs that I was going to put up tonight or tomorrow AM. I cannot remember which one's have been fished or not, but it's some of the colors you're looking for. Raising money for a new Yak so I won't be looking for any trades.

New will be $40- plus shipping, POMO, cleared check, no PP (unless you want to pay the fee's) if multiple's are bought combined shipping of course. :)

-Kevin

kev, if you could post some pictures of the new ones that would be great, thanks matt

NP, going to take me to at least tonight or tomorrow morning though. So don't let me hold you up if something else comes along! :)

-Kevin

kev, if you could post some pictures of the new ones that would be great, thanks matt

Here they are: 3 fish catching color's, new, minty, never rigged, carried etc. :)

You don't see these color's up much! :)

$85- shipped for any (2) - cleared check, POMO or PP if you want to cover fee's.

$128- shipped for all (3) - cleared check, POMO or PP if you want to cover fee's.

Thanks, Kevin

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2522519/width/600/height/356]

Black & Yellow sold, PM already sent.

Thank you Tim & SOL! :)

-Kevin

kevin, I will take the black one, and the yellow one please, thanks matt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0