Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fcap60

modified Lamiglass 1081M spinning (for sale or trade)

7 posts in this topic

this Rod is in very good condition. I had it modified to 9' 4". I have 2 other Mediums and I'm looking for a "L" or similar.

When it was modified I also had a few guides replaced. Unfortunately, I just don't use it.

$110.00 pick-up only ( I can meet within reasonable CT locations) and I'll be in RI this coming weekend if you want to see it and take a few casts.

Or Trade for a decent 9' or 8' Lighter rod

striped bass enblem above real seat.

Hi There.

A member of my fishing club that I know is also a rod builder. Basically when I had the rod built for me by CMS in the CAPE I had a fairly short distance from the butt end to he reel seat. Over time, I felt that I wasn't getting the full extent of a good cast, so I had a piece added on to the butt section and the handle recorked.

I'm not sure where you live in RI, but I live in CT. You are more than welcome to look at and test the rod all you want. I just don't use it b/c I have the same blank in conventional that I use with my ABUS and other rods.

send me an email to fcap60@comcast.net and I'll shoot you photos

Thanks

Location: LOCALS ONLY unless you give me a plug... Charlestown, RI

I'll PM my email addy. I should be around this weekend if you are headed this way.

I have some photos and I can either email them to any of you if you email me at fcap60@comcast.net or I can post them here if someone tells me how to do it from a cell phone photo that I forwarded to my home computer

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0