Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peanutbunkerandjelly

LongIsland Rednecks....

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I know its hard for ya'll outsiders to belive, but im one and I know theres some others out there. This is a thread for other LI country folk (rare as they be) to talk about important thing's like.... hunt'n, fish'n, drink'n....

Please tell me how many cinderblocks are needed to prop up A 24' wood boat in the front yard? It has a rotten transom and a family of raccoons living in the forward berth and a hole in the port side.

Thanks

:v:

So far fish'n been a bit slow this fall. But deer hunting has been fun. Ive seen a ton of deer that I let live. I did kill a big doe and a smaller buck. Now ive got the meat so im waiting for a "nice" buck to round out the season. Early water foul was good, hunted once shot a goose, limit of brant, limit of broadbill, and two mallards. Small game has been pretty good with 4 dead pheasants, squirel, and bunny to round it out. Surf fishing on the south shore, slow........Bottom fishing ok, able to put some cod and blacks in the freezer. Im gona bring the .338 win mag out deer hunting saturday (dont feel like tracking) then crack open a fresh bottle of JD! Sleeping in on sunday!

Please tell me how many cinderblocks are needed to prop up A 24' wood boat in the front yard? It has a rotten transom and a family of raccoons living in the forward berth and a hole in the port side.

Thanks

4 in the front 3 in the back on each side....the coons are fine till I run out of fly tying material.

Thanks

Actually funny you say that. When I was a little kid are house was the last on the road. A very old clammer was are nehibor he lived in a 30' (ish) commercial clam boat on blocks in the woods he had no electricity or anything. He used to come to are house and give my parents 5 cents to use the phone... Well he died, and the coons most certianly took over his boat. I have very fond memories of my brothers shooting coons off the fence as they came to raid are garbage. I wasnt old enough to shoot :(

Thanks

that's a trick question

do not answer it

So far fish'n been a bit slow this fall. But deer hunting has been fun. Ive seen a ton of deer that I let live. I did kill a big doe and a smaller buck. Now ive got the meat so im waiting for a "nice" buck to round out the season. Early water foul was good, hunted once shot a goose, limit of brant, limit of broadbill, and two mallards. Small game has been pretty good with 4 dead pheasants, squirel, and bunny to round it out. Surf fishing on the south shore, slow........Bottom fishing ok, able to put some cod and blacks in the freezer. Im gona bring the .338 win mag out deer hunting saturday (dont feel like tracking) then crack open a fresh bottle of JD! Sleeping in on sunday!

:th::clap::th: