Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

Diawa Sealine rod?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I have a chance to get a conventional in a 11ft model, it's the 4-7oz model, anyone use one of these on the canal, just curious, thanks matt

I've got two spinners and a conventional, great rods, wish they were still made!!!!

Grab it!!!!!!!!!!

which model is your conventional, :)

Not sure what model the conventional is, as it is in my trailer at the cape, might be the 4-7 or it could also be the 3-6 model. Our spinners are sl-xmhrs 10' 3-6 oz. As I stated earlier these are great rods for the canal!

I have the 9' spinner of 1-5 and use it for plugging and love it. Bought it at Spags years ago. for $49.00. Would like to get a little bigger reel for it. Now it has a Diawa Emblem 400 on it and it's a little small but I have taken lots of fish on it at the Ditch.

Not sure what model the conventional is, as it is in my trailer at the cape, might be the 4-7 or it could also be the 3-6 model. Our spinners are sl-xmhrs 10' 3-6 oz. As I stated earlier these are great rods for the canal!

I was hoping it was the 3-6 model I can get, but it's the 4-7 oz, but for a 100$ shipped to my door how can I go wrong, if it's to stiff for plugging I can use it as a jigging rod,

If it is the one with the blue wraps, it is an awesome rod. It will throw an ounce and will easily throw and work a 5 ounce jig. I wouldn't sell mine for $100.:D

If it is the one with the blue wraps, it is an awesome rod. It will throw an ounce and will easily throw and work a 5 ounce jig. I wouldn't sell mine for $100.:D

$102 ??????????????????

When you get it, take it to a good tackle shop and have them replace the tip top. The gold colored ring will likely fall out in your first season if you don't. ;)

Bernie, I wouldn't even sell it for $103 :D