Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Fish tanks and poaching

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Possessing undersized or out of season fish is illegal in NJ unless they are used for certified research or institutional teaching. There are no permits for private fish tanks.

I have released all undersized fish and crabs and I have ordered a 1,000 gallon tank that will accommodate legal sized Tog, Bass, Flounder and whatever else I want.

Now, I know I'm not the problem, more like the solution. The problem is South Jersey fishermen. We had our first in-shore biltz of the season on Sunday. Only problem is our in-shore blitzs occur 8 miles out. I know a few people that went to the EEZ Sunday, they do it all the time they are not friends. I don't even consider them fishermen. Sunday there were 100's of boats out there...........no cops....................there's the problem.

I wonder how many SOLers were out there.

LOSERS..............all of them!!

Possessing undersized or out of season fish is illegal in NJ unless they are used for certified research or institutional teaching. There are no permits for private fish tanks.

I have released all undersized fish and crabs and I have ordered a 1,000 gallon tank that will accommodate legal sized Tog, Bass, Flounder and whatever else I want.

Now, I know I'm not the problem, more like the solution. The problem is South Jersey fishermen. We had our first in-shore biltz of the season on Sunday. Only problem is our in-shore blitzs occur 8 miles out. I know a few people that went to the EEZ Sunday, they do it all the time they are not friends. I don't even consider them fishermen. Sunday there were 100's of boats out there...........no cops....................there's the problem.

I wonder how many SOLers were out there.

LOSERS..............all of them!!

EEZ... What happened in Virginia last winter? I think the Coast Guard flew by and obtained a location on a number of chronic violators and waited for them to come in.

EEZ... What happened in Virginia last winter? I think the Coast Guard flew by and obtained a location on a number of chronic violators and waited for them to come in.

Apparently fish and game were undercover at the 5 fathom (15 miles) on Sat., but the fish weren't there. I wish they'd board them and throw all their rods over.

1000 gallon weighs about`8000 pounds. That is just the water weight, not the stand and tank's weight.

Better make sure the tank is well placed, and supported.

I would hate/love to hear about your trailer being awash with legal sized sea critters.

I wish the OTHER poachers would get busted.:rolleyes:

Wonder how many illegal bass you have under your belt?

Bet its a BIG #!!

Now run away like you're other lying buddies.

1000 gallon weighs about`8000 pounds. That is just the water weight, not the stand and tank's weight.

Better make sure the tank is well placed, and supported.

I would hate/love to hear about your trailer being awash with legal sized sea critters.

My trailer on the bay has a cement floor.

Buster is 8 1/8".............perfectly legal!

That rational is the same the Sandusky lawyer would use to justify the underage chick he banged because now she's legal! :th:

...underage/size at the time you did the crime!!