Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wetaline

Crappy Tatoo

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Tattoo Artist Facing Civil Lawsuit

November 21st, 2011

Two trailer park residents in Dayton, Ohio are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.

Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was 'at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”

I guess he was a little pissed

Ahahaha ! What a buzz kill that would be from behind !

"Say, is, is that a pile of **** on your back ??!?!?"

Just like putting it in a cup of ice water...

Story full of crap?

The Smoking Gun is claiming that the story is fake. :shock:

That viral story about the Ohio man who purportedly tattooed a pile of excrement on the back of his wayward girlfriend?

Fake. Fake. Fake.

As seen above, the photo appears legitimate. In fact, it first surfaced online about 18 months ago as part of a “Worst Tattoo of the Day” post on the blog I Am Bored.

The image reappeared this week--complete with a backstory about the fractured love of “Rossie” and “Ryan”--on a sketchy “weird news” web site that appears to be dedicated to ginning up its Googe AdSense impressions.

A review of court indices, of course, shows no such civil complaint has ever been filed (either in federal or state court) by “Brovent.” James Druber, administrator of the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court (where Dayton residents file their six-figure complaints), said that he had heard nothing about the purported tattoo lawsuit.

Additionally, a review of the Nexis database turns up no “Rossie Brovent,” or, in fact, anyone with that surname. And a search for “Ryan Fitzjerald” (with or without the middle initial “L”) turns up nobody with that name.

Records for Dayton and Montgomery County show no evidence that “Fitzjerald” (or “Fitzgerald”) has been licensed as a tattoo parlor operator or employee, according to Alan Pierce, an official with the Public Health department.