Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmirrione63

gopro

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Im having mixed feelings about buying one. The hero 2 is a little much at 300 and the hero at 200 or something i feel isnt that great. Idk should i just wait till the spring to see if price drops or anything? Feedback would help thanks guys

the quality of footage that comes out of that little camera at the price range is a steal. I have one and am very happy with it. The hero2 has some options i wish i had with my hero. In my opinion you get alot of bang for your buck with those cameras. Only draw back for me is that its worthless at night or lowlight.

Best bang for your buck. The underwater shots of releasing fish are insane. I wear two different harnesses, the head harness and the chest harness. This tiny camera puts out some great 1080pi and is extremely easy to operate. You'll be shooting yourself in the foot if you don't pick one up because they day you drop your cell phone or other camera in the water or sand you'll wish you had the Hero.

I was looking to buy one. I had a question on how to aim the camera at a target. I contacted them and they weren't very helpful with my questions. My concern is that I would be filming sky and not fishing activity and I wouldn't know until I got home. The video is very impressive for most activities but I did notice the surf fishing videos look a little ackward around the fishing rod ( a little distorted, weird bends) .... probably due to the wide angle lense.

They sell an lcd screen that attaches in the back. I love mine. We put ours underwater and film marlin attacking our teasers and dredges. Out of this world I couldn't believe the footage the go pro took.

get the 2.. i use mine to ski and spearfish. love the thing. you can get a good deal on them with the holiday... i bought mine last year for like 30% off.. should be cheaper now