Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy

Just a private consenual affair between two adults....

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

LOL! Jonesy does it again! told ya we'd be hearing about an affair. no guy with power who propositions so many women that 2 end upuing him strikes out completely. Reg better send your boy some more $$ stat!

let the non-denial, denials begin! :)

“Mr. Cain has been informed today that your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year long physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace - this is not an accusation of an assault - which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.

Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public’s right to know and the media’s right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one’s bedroom door.

Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media.”

I love how the Republicans position is now that adultery is just a private matter and no one should be questioned! LMAO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public.

I find it VERY funny that Cain's denial included the phrase "It can't be proven"

while his lawyers were simultaneoulsy telling people they should not be looking for proof.

really? I haven't sen her pic yet.

anyway, with Gingrich rising, Team Republican is going to have to become pro-adultery. nice message to send to the kids.

hopefully some people still remeber that character matters and come back to their senses soon.

LOL! Jonesy does it again! told ya we'd be hearing about an affair. no guy with power who propositions so many women that 2 end upuing him strikes out completely.

I find it VERY funny that Cain's denial included the phrase "It can't be proven"

while his lawyers were simultaneoulsy telling people they should not be looking for proof.

Travelin' man ( Sung by Ricky Nelson 1961)

I'm a travelin' man

I've made a lot of stops all over the world

And in every part I own the heart

Of at least one lovely girl

I've a pretty Seniorita waiting for me

Down in old Mexico

If you're ever in Alaska stop and see

My cute little Eskimo

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town

Makes my heart start to yearn

And my China doll down in old Hong Kong

Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea

I remember the night

When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki

And I held you oh so tight

[instrumental break]

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town

Makes my heart start to yearn

And my China doll down in old Hong Kong

Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea

I remember the night

When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki

And I held you oh so tight

Oh, I'm a travelin' man

Yes, I'm a travelin' man

Yeee-hawh let 's string us up one of them conservative *******, today…I don't like thir type living in my all white metrowest neighborhood…yeeeeeehaaaaawh…I hate them*******!!!!

let's git 'em.

The above was already done a few weeks ago , no need to worry OP, your liberal friends already lynched that ******.

Yeee-hawh let 's string us up one of them conservative *******, today…I don't like thir type living in my all white metrowest neighborhood…yeeeeeehaaaaawh…I hate them*******!!!!

let's git 'em.

The above was already done a few weeks ago , no need to worry OP, your liberal friends already lynched that ******.

LOL! Cain did himself in. I know you liberal gubmint teat suckers don't believe in personal responsibility but that is a fact. but please keep embarassing yourself.

did you send him some more money?

LOL! Cain did himself in. I know you liberal gubmint teat suckers don't believe in personal responsibility but that is a fact. but please keep embarassing yourself.

did you send him some more money?

No I did not send him more money.

Are you feeling better that you'll be able to keep your "true conservative " message strong and keep all the ******* that you despise so much you have to separate yourself from them in their ghettos and desperate so much they'll be forced to leave their kids home alone in the gov sponsored projects so they can go to your place and watch your kids?

let's git 'em.

falling back on the race card again?

Are you feeling better that you'll be able to keep your "true conservative " message strong and keep all the ******* that you despise so much you have to separate yourself from them in their ghettos and desperate so much they'll be forced to leave their kids home alone in the gov sponsored projects so they can go to your place and watch your kids?

lol Jonesy has been very consistant on his family values position :read: Unlike many of the partisan flip floppers on the subject (and you know who you are;))

Go back and read his posts (I think from last year) about the irony about Obama and Romney being shunned by family value conservatives even though they seem to be the only two that actually live a life of fidelity.

LOL! where do you get this stuff? voices in your head are a little loud today??