Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snookman267

Shimano Power Aero Albrid Ci4 Type 8

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a Shimano Power Aero Albrid Ci4 type 8

This is a JDM reel that is unbelievably light and has incredible line lay as well as a long distance type spool. Weight is a little over 16 oz. The reel is spooled with 300yds of brand new 30lb whiplash. This reel is incredibly smooth, and has been a pleasure to plug with. Asking $250 Shipped without line and $275 shipped with line. I have to look for the box that is pictured, but I'm pretty sure I know where it is. Botch you might recognize the rod in the pics ;)

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2516706/width/600/height/448]

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2516707/width/600/height/448' alt='448'>

thats great - thanks. by the way, the reel looks to be in great shape. what condition would you say it is in? how old? aprox how many fish caught on it? any cosmetic damage? play in handle, rotor, or spool?

was concerned about excessive handle play, because it isn't threaded into the main gear - is this noticeable on the reel?

Yea the reel is in great shape I purchased it new in May of this year used it for the spring on the canal, I've caught a good number of fish on it but, I only used it for throwing pencils. There are no scratches on it that I can tell. I actually even taped over the foot of the reel in order to prevent wear in the reel seat. It wasnt my primary reel so it sat alot. I actually debated about not selling it bc of how cool of a reel it was but I'm graduating college and am moving back to Florida and don't have much of a use for it, except maybe plugging for sharks on the beach and I have other reels that are better suited.

great, just let me know when you have the extra spool & are ready to ship & we can sort out the $. there isn't a rush on my end, because i won't be able to fish it till the spring.

will

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0