Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JET

WTB 10 weight INT line

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have a 10 INT line in decent shape (can be used) they can part with for sorta cheap? The difficulty here is that I'd need it in my hands Thursday (12/1) or Friday at the latest, in NYC.

Thanks.

Can you use a new-in-box Wulff Saltwater Bermuda Tri #10 inter. It is a stiff line but I have used it on cape Cod in June. And I have a slightly used RIO Tarpon taper 310 inter.

$40 shipped for both by priority mail tomorrow

Herb

HL, line is for a trip to the tropics so that TriTaper should be perfect, thanks for posting.

I only need one line though. Can you do 25 for the Wulff?

Edit- eh, for 15 bucks I might as well take a back up, so I'll take 'em both, thanks. PM me paypal info, or where to send a check, I'll send cash tomorrow. If you could ship tomorrow as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Jet,

Sorry for the mix-up. I guess I could have worded it better. I meant $40 for each one. The Wulff is a $75 line and it is nib.

But I can see how you would interpret it differently.

I'll "eat-it" and do both for $40 as you say because of my wording.

Sending PM.

Herb

Jet,

Read and re-read my post. definitely my fault - 100%.

Too old not to start taking responsibility for actions now.

Shipping both lines today. They are only taking-up room in my closet - you are doping me a favor.

They are two distinctively different lines - try them both.

Herb

"Too old not to start taking responsibility for actions now."

I thought that was the whole point of it? I've been looking forward to passing gas and blaming it on the dog!

Seriously Herb, I probably won't find a use for the second line either.... this is a purchase for one trip for me, don't really use a ten around here.... up to you, we can work out some extra dough or something...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0