Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldschool77

WTB Mojo 3/4-4 9' Spinning, new iPod trade possible...

23 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

Looking for a Mojo as stated above, a possible trade would be a brand new iPod shuffle 8 gig in Orange never used that I recieved a few weeks ago as a gift. Shows in tiny letters on back the company name but it is so tiny nobody would ever notice them.

Also have some Lordship/SS range plugs as partial trade towards the rod, actually prefer used to keep the trade more even as long as there are no major scuffs/light use. I know it is a popular rod, just tossing some things out thtere to work out a nice trade.

I have what you want in excellent condition. Model MSS90MM2. Not looking for trades and I would have to ship (~$20 via USPS) unless you're coming to NJ sometime in the future. I'd rather not ship and you'd pay less if there's a pickup involved. Interested? Next steps?

I have what you want in excellent condition. Model MSS90MM2. Not looking for trades and I would have to ship (~$20 via USPS) unless you're coming to NJ sometime in the future. I'd rather not ship and you'd pay less if there's a pickup involved. Interested? Next steps?

It would have to be shipped...I made a recent purchase so i am leaning on hopefully working out a trade before making you ship the rod. How much shipped?

Are you around NYC?

I can be...how much for picked up in Stamford or the Bronx possibly? Gas for me would be more then shipping...let me know if that is off the table. If you wanted to trade/work something out I would probably be fine driving down for you.

I can be...how much for picked up in Stamford or the Bronx possibly? Gas for me would be more then shipping...let me know if that is off the table. If you wanted to trade/work something out I would probably be fine driving down for you.

Shipping estimated at $20.

So DB are you looking for me to send you the Nano + $20 to cover the rod shipping? That is why i ws confused or if you just forgot to post a price on the Mojo.

The thread title says WTB, trade possible. To be clearer - I'm not looking for trades, keep your Nano. Make a cash offer that includes $20 for shipping. PayPal, USPS MO, both work.

Unless Andre is interested in the Nano as part of a trade I'll take it off the table and list it seperatly as it appears folks would rather get cash then the iPod. I'll give him until tonight to respond in case he wanted it or not.

I was just looking for a straight up purchased/shipped price so I'll put up what I paid for a 10' used in NJ early this season...$150 shipped/tracked after a few pics.

Let me mull it over as we're close but less than I hoped for, hence the desire not to ship. PM me a zip code so I can confirm shipping. I used Stamford CT last night and that estimate was $19. The 70/30 split costs more to ship than a 50/50 which I know I could ship for less than $10. Pics coming later.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0