Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SallyGrowler

Rickenbacker "Pier"

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I had to see it for myself this weekend.

Quite a microcosm there...

Pinfish, and nothing bigger than your hand came over the side. Everything is for the table.

I saw some dissappointed looks when one guy was tossing back bait size fish...

SallyGrowler I saw some dissappointed looks when one guy was tossing back bait size fish...,

i know exactly what you mean, a good amount of those people are looking to put food on there table , even though I don't agree with what they are doing , and perhaps I am not as hungry as some of them , when I fish the Skyway , if I have a good day , I try to see who could really use the catch , I rarely take fish home , it's more of a catch and release thing , but we are in some VERY BAD times , while the head moron is stuffing his face , with a hot dog at his brother-in-laws basketball game , we have people loosing there jobs , homes , and don't know were there next meal is coming from

this is a little off the point , but last night the first segment of" " 60 Minutes" had homeless families living in cars and trucks , it is heartbreaking to watch , mean time some jive talkin turkey , trys to appear like he gives a dam , and sadly his people will back him again , Yes I am praying for "HOPE and CHANGE" , Frank

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTRAV View Post

SallyGrowler I saw some dissappointed looks when one guy was tossing back bait size fish...,

i know exactly what you mean, a good amount of those people are looking to put food on there table , even though I don't agree with what they are doing , and perhaps I am not as hungry as some of them , when I fish the Skyway , if I have a good day , I try to see who could really use the catch , I rarely take fish home , it's more of a catch and release thing , but we are in some VERY BAD times , while the head moron is stuffing his face , with a hot dog at his brother-in-laws basketball game , we have people loosing there jobs , homes , and don't know were there next meal is coming from

this is a little off the point , but last night the first segment of" " 60 Minutes" had homeless families living in cars and trucks , it is heartbreaking to watch , mean time some jive talkin turkey , trys to appear like he gives a dam , and sadly his people will back him again , Yes I am praying for "HOPE and CHANGE" , Frank

yeesh... isn't there a forum specifically for this kind of nastiness?

Doesn't sound like it's changed much over the years. Plenty of larger stuff around at the right times.

Getting out there at the right time is currently a problem for me.

I now know what "pollito" means... :D