The Official Tavern Long Island Forum

Rate this topic

Ravioli

LOL.. That was awesome! Did someone PM that one to you or did you write that all on your own? You guys are not that stupid after all. :th:

You sure about that one ? I was told they were :D, just saying.. Lets get off the mother and wife jokes , iv'e been on your all night :D. Blah blah blah :p.. I need to go fishing :p..

LIBBA #1347

Eat, Sleep and Fish !!!!!

I practice C&R 99% of the time...

Ease up, we're just having fun. I'm from Southeast Queens, now in Brooklyn, so I'm technically one of the Great Unwashed despoiling the sand spit.

the healing begins with acceptance of fact. i too technically inhabit that pennisulesque outwash plain. and i'm an 09'er. these seemingly insurmountable odds stacked against me only leave room for upward movement. perhaps one day i shall rise from the mire of this trash heap and the sun will greet me with warm rays and the promise of a new tomorrow. so smile LP, redemption only comes after the darkest hours, after the thresher has razed all the dry stalks and empty husks from the field, for new shoots shall penetrate the sandy soil of your hearts.