Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

SD Chargers....

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Wow, *** is going on out there?!

Is there any chance Norv Turner makes it through the season with his job in tact? Heck, will he make it through the week?!

Giants? doubt it. Coughlin's teflon.

He's too old to sign to a multi year contract. Plus when they miss the playoffs once again he'll be as good as gone. Hey I like what he's done in his tenure. I'm also happy he won his Superbowl sans Tiki Barber.

Coughlin is 100 years old and the Giants only sign multi year contracts. The team cost him his job when they couldn't get motivated enough to beat the Eagles last week. Unless by some miracle they make the playoffs and win at least one game he is done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

shotty got fired for losing a playoff game after a killer regular season. .

That was a great San Diego team...maybe the best team in the NFL.

I believe they were 14-2 in the regular season...best record in the league..

First PO game vs the Pats,the Bolts had the game pretty much IN THE BAG...

Late in the 4th quarter with SD ahead...One last shot for Brady(who had sucked all day)...desperately going for it on 4th down....

Pretty Boy threw an ugly interseption...

Game over.All the Bolts had to do was run out the clock and walk off with the win...

BUT WAIT!  OH NO! The Charger defender that intercepted the Brady pass got up and ran....and he frickin fumbled the frickin ball right back to the Pats..

BRADY=FIRST DOWN ON AN INTERCEPTION!

You gotta be kidding...

Pats scored and won the game.

Marty got fired.

Turner (the luckiest loser in the history of sports) inherited a great team and never did anything with it.

Late in the 4th quarter with SD ahead...One last shot for Brady(who had sucked all day)...desperately going for it on 4th down....

Game over.All the Bolts had to do was run out the clock and walk off with the win...

BUT WAIT!  OH NO! The Charger defender that intercepted the Brady pass got up and ran....and he frickin fumbled the frickin ball right back to the Pats..

You gotta be kidding...

Marty got fired.

Turner (the luckiest loser in the history of sports) inherited a great team and never did anything with it.

That game was NUTS! All that nitwit had to do was drop to the ground after the pick and the Chargers win that game. If I remember correctly Troy Brown ran up and basically took the ball from the defender. And Ladanian whining at the post game press conference about the Pats doing Merriman’s sack dance on the field after the game was hysterical.

And screw the Chargers – I have Phil Rivers and Vince Jackson on my fantasy team and they are killing me. Lots of talent and doing nothing with it has been the Chargers for at least a decade.

That game was NUTS! All that nitwit had to do was drop to the ground after the pick and the Chargers win that game. If I remember correctly Troy Brown ran up and basically took the ball from the defender. And Ladanian whining at the post game press conference about the Pats doing Merriman’s sack dance on the field after the game was hysterical.

And screw the Chargers – I have Phil Rivers and Vince Jackson on my fantasy team and they are killing me. Lots of talent and doing nothing with it has been the Chargers for at least a decade.

You gotta be kidding...

Marty got fired.

pretty sure that was a Norv coached team. I thought Marty got fired after they lost to the Jets in OT on a field goal, after the SD kicker missed one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradW View Post

pretty sure that was a Norv coached team. I thought Marty got fired after they lost to the Jets in OT on a field goal, after the SD kicker missed one.

The "first down on an interception" PO game against the Pats was Marty's last game.He has not coached since then.

The loss to the Jets was in the 04 WC game....the Pats game was 06...

Norv has lost some big games,and he has deserved to be fired several times.....but he has some kinda "charmed life" thing going on as a coach.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thresher1 View Post

You do realize Jackson no longer on the Chargers, right?