Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lockbox

WTS B.M. Wadds New

10 posts in this topic

i have a lot of four new never fished B.M. wadds all are over 11 years of age. all are the older paint job's which are very wanted. ( Weight 3 plus ounces )

1. olive top pink sides White belly red under chin with eyes

2. the lure is light pink with eyes darker pink around the eyes slight red under chin total lure is pink light pink with eyes

3. all black with eyes

4. Yellow top slight silver sides into white belly with eyes

the lot of four new lures $ 109 shipped cash or postal money order please. these lures have a money back guarantee. if they are not new , no dings or pointers..

Hi,

I've got $100 shipped if your interested?

Thanks,

Ted

Ted sounds good . sold to you. postal money order or cash please. thank you i will p.m. you.

thank you S.O.L.

Bob,

The plugs arrived today. Thank you very much for the extra Wadd but most of all thank you for recognizing my service to this country during the Vietnam 'War. If I may, I'd like to thank you for your protecting the public as a police officer in NY, a tough and dangerous job for sure, especially where you served in Harlem.

Here's to a couple of guys who put their lives on the line for the greater good.

Thanks Bob,

Ted Pietz

Bob,

The plugs arrived today. Thank you very much for the extra Wadd but most of all thank you for recognizing my service to this country during the Vietnam 'War. If I may, I'd like to thank you for your protecting the public as a police officer in NY, a tough and dangerous job for sure, especially where you served in Harlem.

Here's to a couple of guys who put their lives on the line for the greater good.

Thanks Bob,

Ted Pietz

thank you buddy what you did means so much to me. a war that the men and women who served were not recognized for in so many ways. for there bravery, commitment to serve their country.and die for her,Dedication to one another to get out alive which was so very hard to do for so many . and do what our government asked and do it so well. i will always appreciate our troops. but Vietnam was the forgotten war for so many who lost there lives and were injured. they served and did it so proudly i thank god for them. you all deserve alot more from the people of our country and especially from our government. you all were not respected to my standards for giving what you all did, i know you know what i mean. I thank you again buddy your friend bob.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0