Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
platformtender

Tebow/Chargers

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see how many analyst start back-stepping their negative comments on Tebow tommorow.

actually, it seems as though they are going the other way. it amuses me that the so called experts just can't wrap their heads around this guy. why can't they just give him credit for winning games no matter how it gets done.

the extreme negativity from the media against this guy will just make the public root for him even more.

Deion Sanders said it best yesterday. "We need to stop worrying what Tebow is gonna do in the future to win games, and start appreciating him today for winning games."

I am a Denver fan and appreciate Tebow's passion and athleticism, as well as Fox's ability to build an entirely new game plan around Tebow and his strengths/weaknesses. However, as a Denver fan, I would love to see them make big moves and trade for the chance to draft Matt Barkley.

Did you see John Elway hit Tebow on the pads after the game? lol....Elway is such a fraud. He must be like, "Your ruining my plan!" :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post

Did you see John Elway hit Tebow on the pads after the game? lol....Elway is such a fraud. He must be like, "Your ruining my plan!" biggrin.gif

This is so truebiggrin.gif

Elway was a great QB, but yesterday he was lookin like a two faced ****** bagbiggrin.gif

Imagine your John Elway, NFL Draft Class of 1983, "Year of the Quarterback," Marino, Kelly, Eason, Ken O'Brien and Todd Blackledge........4 of the 6 started Super Bowls........................and then he looks down and sees Tim Tebow completing 45% of his passes, 8 TD's with only 1 Int, I would argue only 1 Int, because most of the passes are uncatchable by ANY player on the field.........how do you think that sits with the man that engineered "The Drive"....................think he knows no matter what this kid does, he can't take them any further than a side note in Ripley s Believe It or Not??????

"2011 Denver Broncos Won 7 Games with Tim Tebow as Starting Quarterback....Believe it or NOT !!!!"

I haven't seen him play yet. Is he really that bad? If so, how does he keep winning?

Its not like they are beating the Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Saints, etc. They have beat Oakland, San Diego (who is on a huge skid and the whole team has ZERO confidence in themselves, definitely not the team they were in the first couple weeks of the season), Chiefs, and the lowly Jets. Tebow was CRUSHED by the Lions. They have 2 quality opponents coming up in the Bears and the Pats, lets see how they do against them.