Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bruceinva

WTB or Trade for an Iphone or Itouch

6 posts in this topic

My 7 and 5 year old boys are always asking to play games on my phone so I thought maybe they should get there own. Ideally I am looking for 2 otherwise I have to hear about it not being fair. Please post a pic and a price.

I have a NIB Calcutta BSV, LNIB Daiwa SSG, Mint Penn spinfisher, Shimano Spirex 4000, some metal lures, plastic lures, umbrella rigs, etc. to trade.

Thanks

Bruce

If you're patient, my wife and I will be upgrading our Iphone 1's over Christmas and I'd be willing to sell them. (probably the week af

ter Christmas) (hers has a damaged vibrate switch but other than that they are perfect, both would come with Otterbox cases and power cables) Not sure of their value but I'll do some research if you're interested. Because it's for some kids, we could come to a great deal; if this is what you're looking for! (both are Iphone 1 16G models)

Rob,

I just checked the model on my phone and it is a 3G, sometimes it freezes up when they play angry birds so I guess a 3G or even a 3Gs (4G is most likely out of my price range) is the model I am in search of.

Thanks

Bruce

I have an Iphone 3 GS and an iTouch for sale. Both are jailbroken, so games and apps are free. Comes with a charger, USB cable and original boxes. Pics available upon request tonight when I get home, but you'll be happy with it.

$350 shipped for both.

Let me know.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0