Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

OWS. The Political results

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Okay where are we?

The left is working to re create the TEA Party movement.  The organizers of the OWS proiests have been silent about that until recently-see Wade Rathke's recent interviews, and more important, see the recent work of Marxist and disgraced Obama "czar" Van Jones-he is actually saying  that his efforts are spawned by the TEA Party Patriots.

I got involved in TEA Party groups on the New Hampshire seacoast from the very beginning, and it has been a very rewarding experience, both politically and personally.  All of my efforts were geared toward local politics, and together with TEA  Party groups from all across the state, we were able to pull off the most lopsided, largest win in the entire history of the State of New Hampshire.  liberals were tossed aside like rotten wood.  The polls are still with us and the governorship will be turned in just a few short months.

One of my personal successes, New Hampshire will soon be the only the second state since the rise of Marxism to cast off the corruption of forced unionism and become a right to work state (or "normal and natural place to live and work" as I like to call it).  My two congressman-one a two termer and one a TEA party recruit, worked hard to push that legislation through.  We are very close.

And it is ALL attributable to the TEA Party.  First meeting I went to comes to mind when i compare to the OWS.  April 15 2009.  A couple blocks full of people yelling and holding signs in downtown Portsmouth.  Congressman Smith spoke, a local political pundit spoke, we yelled and hollered for a half hour.

Then we went and bought coffee and even dinner from the owners of the local businesses-many of whose political beliefs we were protesting against- and then we went home.  And we picked up our own trash.

So, who here is getting involved on the side of the leftists?  Its high time to see some results, or at least some actions.  Do we have some candidates for office in mind to oust the conservatives yet?  How about some real., official PACS?  Gathering some dough?  Have Up Twinkles come to a backyard gathering near you, are you chanting in unison everything your neighbor says in meetups at the local coffee shop?

We can compare and contrast very carefully and clearly the results of these two movements as there are very concrete goals of any political movement.  I have already begun to hear the whispers of utter and complete failure in the form of-"welllll,,,,we have sparked a dialogue and created a paradigm shift of the bla bla bla bla (empty minded corporate speak, how ironic)," along with the mainstream liberal media going silent on the subject.

So share your personal story.  Where is the Occupy Wall Street movement going?  What are the plans for the ouster of Barak  Obama or any other LINO politicians, both nationally or locally (or are you going to support Barak Obama)?

Mic Check!

OWS is going where the clanging of a bell goes, off into the void.

Right to work is the very core of freedom.

Unions are an example of what men may do when misguided by their fears.

The rest of us Trust The Creator.

jonesg:OWS is going where the clanging of a bell goes, off into the void.

Little: I have already begun to hear the whispers of utter and complete failure in the form of-"welllll,,,,we have sparked a dialogue and created a paradigm shift.

Where is the Occupy Wall Street movement going? 

Inadequacy, discovery, and new knowledge precede the thesis-antithesis collision that results in socio-economic change as well as new and different orders.

Here is an easily remembered symbolization of the dialectic process and the synthesis that results when thesis and antithesis collide: [THESIS]><[ANTITHESIS]=[sYNTHESIS].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sense of inadequacy - rooted in income disparity - has spawned historic discontent throughout the country; a new synthesis' condition precedent is in place.

The OWS demonstrators' amorphous effort will not result in a new synthesis that supplants or substantially ameliorates the "new normal."

The "new normal" is the order of our time and it will continue to unfold.

The "new normal" is an unalterable reality.